Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another Rainy California Saturday

It's another rainy day for us, but I didn't want to be cooped up in the house all day so I decided to drive to Camp Pendleton and do some grocery shopping. That and, Dannika and I wanted an excuse to dress up. Since Nick's been gone, I don't really go out to eat or anything on the weekends like we usually do or go hang out somewhere, so I haven't been really into getting ready to go out...meaning getting dressed up, putting on make up, doing my hair, etc., etc., etc. Since I was leaving my house today, I decided it was a great excuse for Dannika and I to "dress up" rather than our usual comfy home attire (pt gear for me, and a onesie for Dannika). I was excited about trying out some new bows that I bought Dannika too! I discovered a store on etsy that sells bows for babies for WAY CHEAP! I can not believe that I did not know about this before! On average, Dannika's beautiful hair pieces cost an average of about $20-$25, and I've even gone as far as to spend $40 on a few! I know some people would think I was insane, but to me, you can't really put a price tag on something that is for my baby. I am just obsessed with HUGE bows and flowers for her head!!!! This one is my new favorite one of hers because it's different. It has a little sparkly pink ladybug in the middle of the flower. I fell in love with it. All the ladies at the commissary today kept complimenting Dannika on how cute she was and how pretty her bow was. What can I say? Nick and I make beautiful babies...

When I say, "Smile for the camera, baby!", she makes this face...lol


I finally got this picture I ordered on canvas! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!