Monday, February 29, 2016

Oh, Mattis....

I think I say yell the phrases, "Oh, Mattis...", "NO MATTIS NO!", and "Mattis Mark Vincent Romer!" on a daily basis. 
He is the sweetest, most lovable, most rotten troublemaker I have ever known.
Some days, I just hold him and am in awe that Nick and I created such a perfect human being together.
Other days, I am seriously questioning our decision to have another child after having our angel child, Dannika...
(Dannika can do no wrong.........compared to Mattis)
But I can not lie...
Life wouldn't be as sweet or exciting without this crazy little guy...



Just practicing "yoga"....I'm impressed...

Visiting the ZTA house with his nanny, Miss Rachel, and playing with a blow dryer...one of his favorite "toys"....

And sometimes, he gets so tired, he falls asleep while i'm changing his diaper...

Then there's that one time, he walked up to us at Lowes with a random leaf blower he somehow pulled off of a display, and without hesitation, placed it in our shopping cart...

I don't buy markers for my kids...
Because they do things like this....
(Notice the perfect "L" he drew on his forehead.....)

And when he doesn't want to eat dinner, so he helped himself to a frozen waffle out of our freezer...
Then decided to dance in the kitchen while eating it...

But seriously...
It really is sorta hard to stay mad at this fella when he's just too adorable....

6 comments:

  1. I get it! My youngest was very similar. Now, 10 years later, he has the biggest heart and charm. Everyone loves him. But at 1, 2,3,4,5, I pretty much wanted to ship him to grandma every other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny character he is! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I bet he's full of energy and so fun to be around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha he is so cute! Toddlerhood is an adventure I am just starting to learn. Some days are certainly better than others.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!