Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 In A Blog

Is it already the last day of 2015?! 
I'm flabbergasted at how fast this year has flown by.
I wish time would slow down, because the slower time goes, the longer I get to be here in this glorious state of mine.
I try not to think about the inevitable move that is coming our way in a few years, but it's tough not to when time just seems to speed by.
But this is the life I chose, and the man I love has a career that he loves that takes us all over the place. 
 
So here are some of my favorite highlights from this year!
There were honestly too many to choose from, but I managed to narrow it down!
 
 This was our very first photo of 2015 as a couple after counting down the clock.

My neighbor Kayla and I right before the New Year.
We've become such great friends this year, and I am so grateful for her friendship.
She's also added a baby to her life since this photo was taken...crazy!

Dannika celebrated the 100th date of school, and had to dress like a 100 year old person/
She pretty much nailed it.

Nick got to chaperone a field trip!


Lots of fishing trips in the Spring

Took Nick to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo!

I celebrated my 31st birthday, and my friend drove all the way down from Dallas to celebrate with me!

Friends since the Marine Corps.

 My sweet Dannika Jane graduated from Kindergarten!

The First Lady of Aggieland came to hang out at our house!

Nick and I took a quick trip to Boston for a commissioning ceremony, and got to see all of our old neighbors and friends!


Dannika brought in SIX with a bang!

Miss Emilee came out to visit and even camped out in the backyard with Dannika!

Nick and I went to Cancun for Nick's 32nd birthday!


 My little man turned 2!

Our family tailgated Aggie football season away, and even got to hit up a few games!

Our first ball in College Station!

Trick or treating on the cul de sac!

BIG NEWS!
I OFFICIALLY got the banner.


I got to chaperone a field trip to the zoo!

OC Ash came to visit us in Aggieland!

Nick dragged me out to go see Star Wars...

I got to spend Christmas with mi familia!


2015 has been full of many blessings.
Too many for me to count. 
I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store.
And for those of you who had a rough 2015, I pray that 2016 is full of life, love, and happiness.

Love,
Us.

4 comments:

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!