Sunday, November 1, 2015

A Texas Halloween

This is our second Halloween in Texas, and I must say, it did not disappoint.
(I mean, can anything in Texas really disappoint anyone? Of course not!)
We live on a cul-de-sac, and we decided to do a mini block party with all the neighbors.
We passed out candy candy, grilled some meat, had some delicious homemade sides, and hung out with the neighbors!
You can't really beat a Halloween like that!

And Halloween was off the a great start with an Aggie win against the Gamecocks!
WHOOP!
 

Mattis was a puppy, and Dannika was the new version of Cinderella (from the recent movie).



He was so over his costume by the second house, but we did manage to hit up 3 1/2 houses.

He forgot all about his costume once he realized people would give him free candy.


Our neighbor's dog Buckley.
We realized Mattis' costume looked kinda like Bucks!

Neighborhood cul de sac party!

The prettiest Cinderella ever.

I begged Nick to throw on his blues and be her "Prince Charming" for a few photos.
She was obviously in heaven.


He even danced with her. 

We did carve some pumpkins this week, and thankfully, the Texas heat did not kill them before Halloween!


I have been obsessively scrolling through my Instagram looking at everyone's Halloween costumes!
It's my favorite thing to do the day after Halloween!

I hope y'all all had an awesome Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!