Thursday, October 15, 2015

Falconpalooza

Howdy!

I have been slacking on this blog thing because my family has been sick.
It started with Mattis, then to Dannika, then Nick...
Just when I thought I would escape it...it hit me this past weekend.
I went to the doc, got a Z-pack (basically the best antibiotic ever invented!), and have been resting comfortably all weekend. 
Thank GOODNESS this weekend was a bye week for Aggie football!
We needed to rest up for the big Bama game this weekend!
Nick and I will not be attending the game...
Why?
Because we didn't want to spend 200 dollars a ticket for the nosebleed section, and because we didn't want to camp out at 2AM Monday morning to pull tickets......seriously.
But we will be hosting the Semper Fi Society tailgate!
I actually have more fun at the tailgate than I do at the game sometimes.
Thank goodness my parents are coming up this weekend to watch the kids so that Nick and I can have a kid free tailgate (a first for us!).
 
We did manage to get out of the house on Saturday when I felt up to it to attend Dannika's school's annual "Falconpalooza" (just a flashier name for Fall fest).







The Aggie dance team performed!
These two little girls were over the moon to get to take a picture with them!

The best principal ever!
Falconpalooza is her school's biggest fundraising event of the year, and it has always been a lot of fun.
Even with me being a little under the weather, we still managed to stay the entire 4 hours, and we all had an amazing time!

Time to gear up and get ready for some Aggie football this weekend!!
BIG GAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!