Friday, December 14, 2012

Today...

Today...

I hugged my daughter a little longer.

I told her "I love you" a little more.

I didn't get upset when she was being a little rowdy.

I didn't get annoyed when she wanted to play when I had a million things to do.

Today...

I remembered (again) how precious life is.

Tomorrow isn't promised.

We don't know God's plan.

His plan can mean taking your kids away in an instant.

Today I cry and mourn for the mommys and daddys that don't get to complain tonight that their child is being too loud, that their child is being demanding, that their child is being difficult....

I'd rather have a loud, demanding, and difficult child than not have the one God blessed with me at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!