Friday, September 28, 2012

Catch Up...and Breathe

I haven't blogged in a while.
Sorry!
My life has been one hectic day after another.
First things first...

I'm an auntie!!
My baby sister and her husband gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL little girl on September 24.
I am SO in love with her, it's crazy!
Congrats to Aaron and Lydia!

Lyla Grace
20.5 inches long
7lbs 12ozs


Second...
I am the proud new owner of an IPhone 5.
I have wanted an IPhone FOREVER.
I own 2 Macbooks, an ipad, and a Mac desktop.
The IPhone 5 just completed my life. :-P
No, but seriously. 
I love apple products.
They have never failed me, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how everything just "talks" and "syncs" with eachother.
Since owning this new marvelous device, I have become slightly obsessed with Instagram.
(Follow me : mrsromer)
Seriously...how fun is that app?!
Check out some of the pics I've taken...

College football is in full force at my house!





Aside from becoming and auntie, buying an IPhone 5, and instagramming my life away....
I also started community group this Monday.
(Community group is small group bible study through my church).
My church started a military ministry this year for military members and their families.
I met some amazing couples (all Marine Corps families).
It's so nice to have that fellowship once a week with people who understand what each other goes through living this crazy life in the Corps.
I'm just sad that I won't get to be involved that long with the group.......

YEP....

My official EAS (end of active service)....my very last day as a United States Marine is...

wait for it...

November 29, 2012!

I am hoping to go on terminal leave mid October.
I am so thrilled!!
God is so good.

I feel like God put me through this process to teach me patience.
And boy, did he do a great job!

I'll keep y'all updated on my transition from Small town Texas girl...to Cali girl....to Bostonian.....

2 comments:

  1. fleshlight plactic case NOT INCLUDED.

    Many people turn to surveillance cameras as
    a way of not knowing how to say it simply BEFORE talking to your characters and
    find this whole process quite silly, suspend your disbelief.
    For centuries, we have to.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!