Friday, August 17, 2012

30-1=29

My better half turns the big 2-9 today!

So much has happened in the last year since he turned 28.

Wine tastings, Sea World trips, College football (with a Roll Tide championship!),  Fall time BBQ's, a 2nd deployment to Afghanistan cut short, promotion to GySgt, selection to becoming the Assistant Marine Officer Instructor for Boston U, a completed back yard, a new addition to our family (Dozer), another long separation across the country, training young "kids" to become Marine Officers....

WOW!

Nick's year has been packed!

From ups and downs to all arounds,
You make it work, and you are just good at EVERYTHING that you do!

I love how God is working in our marriage and within you to make you be so successful.

He's got great plans for our family.

" For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11


Happy Birthday to the man who blesses me everyday with his positive outlook, encouraging words, and hard working attitude to secure a future for our family.

I think part of the reason why I believe that God is real is because there is no way that without Him, you would be in my life.

I love you, OLD MAN!!!!
ENJOY 29!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!