Sunday, January 8, 2012

Favorite Photos of 2011

1. We got family pictures done this Summer. I'm always the one taking the photos and never actually in them. I had Two/Eleven Photography take the photos for us at Calafia Beach in San Clemente. This one is my favorite shot!


2. Our friends Victoria and Gavin got married last July. It was the first time since Sarah and Ben moved to Florida that all of us were together again. We had so much fun, and it was seriously one of the best weddings I've ever been to!



3. Erin from Erin Dietrich Photography has been photographing my family since Dannika was 3 months old. I was devastated when her husband got out of the Marines and they moved all the way to South Carolina. Luckily, she had an opportunity to come back out to California and take our family's Christmas card photos in the Fall. This is my absolute FAVORITE one! It's on a HUGE canvas in our bedroom!




4. I just love this photo taken by yours truly :-)


5. We had so much fun this Summer in our backyard playing with Dannika. She was obsessed with water!


6. One of those moments that I will cherish forever...



7. We're Southern people. We LOVE college football. Every Saturday, Dannika wore her Aggie jersey or Alabama shirt to support our teams! Although...she thinks every football team she sees on tv is the "Aggies" and when she sees football, she screams "Go Aggies!" (that's my girl!)



 8. Dannika has an obsession with Hello Kitty. This adorable hat was made for her by her SUPER talented Aunt Becca (MooseINK). This is her "model pose"....oh, what a diva!


9. Dannika loves driving Hello Kitty around with her in her Camaro that Ma-maw bought her for her birthday this last year!


10. Dannika's "Guncles" came out from England this Summer for an entire week! She fell in LOVE with them, and we had the best Summer yet!



11. This is the piano that I had since I was 5 years old. My parents were generous enough to give it to Dannika. I think she's the next Mozart....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!