Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2 Years Later and English Surprises

It only took us 2 years and 15 days for us to be able to grab a little of Dannika Jane's hair to put in a ponytail. 

Proud Mommy Moment...
It's a milestone in her life....

[and yes...I had to bribe her with a cookie for her to sit still]

Oh...and that cookie she is eating is ALL THE WAY FROM ENGLAND!!!!
Nick's Uncle David lives in England and he OBVIOUSLY knew about my obsession with "Will & Kate"
I was pleasantly surprised with this nice little Royal Package when I got home today.

THANKS UNCLE DIDI!
You RAWK!

2 comments:

  1. Awe! My daughter was the same age before she had enough hair for a ponytail too! I think bald is still beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little ponytail! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up for the Wild Wednesday Hop! Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!