Wednesday, July 13, 2011

2 Year Well Check

And the results are in...

Dannika is...

33 inches tall
and
27 pounds

She grew 2 3/4 inches since her 18 month well check!

The visit didn't go too well though :-(
Dr. Shannon is the COOLEST pediatrician EVER, and she has ALWAYS LOVED him.
I am EXTREMELY lucky that Dannika is covered under Tricare Prime so that I can take her to the pediatrician of my liking.
Dr. Shannon (Seaview Pediatrics) has been her doctor since she was a day old at CHOC Mission Viejo.
In fact...he has so much experience that there are young men I put in the Marine Corps who had him as THEIR pediatrician growing up!!!!
His style of medicine is SO laid back (he's like an old surfer dude).
He has a way with children and parents to put them at ease.
I've never freaked out about anything.
She was totally ok with him today until he touched her feet to check her hips.
Then it was downhill from there...


It didn't help when he sent his nurse in to give her the measles, mumps, and rubella shot...
OH LORDY.
Anyways...
Thanks Dr. Shannon for being so awesome!

I DEFINITELY coulda used Nick here today.

Hope you're having fun in the field, babe!
See ya soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm looking forward to following yours! I can't even imagine the challenges of a dual Marine family. Y'all are awesome! And Dannika is absolutely precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the blog hop... love your blog, and your party looks like a blast! It's awesome that both you and your husband are Marines. Must be a tough job! Great photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!