Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's BRITNEY....

I think it's safe to say that I have a slight obsession with Britney...
I don't refer to her as Britney Spears...just Britney...
Cause I feel like I know her.
We're practically BFF's.
I mean HELLOO...

I have loved her since I was in 8th grade and Hit Me Baby One More Time debuted.
I am now 14 years older than I was in 8th grade, and she is still rockin' on my IPod.

Britney,
You have been music to my ears from CD's, to Sony Minidiscs (who remembers those?!), to the days of Napster and Limewire, and now through every generation of IPod I have ever owned. 
I have loved EVERY single one of her CD's, and I own every single one of them.
I loved her through her highs, lows, K-Fed, JT, and whatever else the paparazzi did to make her even more famous than she already is. 

I remember my drill instructors in MARINE CORPS BOOT CAMP blaring her in the duty hut. 
Funny that out of those 13 weeks of hell, the one thing I choose to remember is the day I heard Britney after not hearing any sort of music for what seemed like ages.


With all that said, can you believe that I have NEVER been to a Britney concert?!?!?!?!

that is....
until....
LAST NIGHT!!!! (SEE BELOW!)


I went with my friend Lindsey, her cousin and her mom from Illinois!
Can I just say...

O-M-G!
O--M--G!!
O***M***G!!!
Her show was absolutely AMAZING!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I can't wait till Dannika is old enough so that I can take her to a Britney concert!

She sang some songs from her old albums, and they brought instant memories of my life at that point when that song was a hit.
It was like deja vu!
I couldn't stop singing, screaming, dancing....

Dear Britney,
Your concert was worth the 80 dollars I paid for the ticket. It was worth the 60 dollars I paid for 3 cocktails, and the 40 dollars I paid for a tshirt.
I couldn't think of a better way to spend 180 bucks on a Friday night!
I LOVE YOU!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!