Monday, June 13, 2011

Car Obsession?

My worst fault...no...ONE of my worst faults is my slight obsession with new cars.
It doesn't help that my dad has the same obsession. 
In my 11 years of driving, I have never owned a car for longer than 2 years.
Thanks to my upbringing though, I am a pretty financially savvy person.
People think I'm completely broke with all these vehicle swaps I do, but I'm FAR from it.
I recently was called by the Mercedes dealership asking me if I wanted to turn my car in.
See...apparently, my car was in high demand as a used vehicle, and the dealership was running LOW.
They offered me ANOTHER brand new car and a better deal.
I told them I didn't want a 2011 in the same model (the one I had was a 2010).
I wanted a sedan...with lower payments and better gas mileage.
I had a GLK 350 (see below)

 I got this car right before Dannika was born cause I thought I needed a "family" car.
But I was wrong.
All this car did was suck up gas and drain my bank account with payments.

and...

This is the new one~!
The 2011 C300!
I <3 it!

And here are my two favorite people washing it for me and making it all puurdy!


6 comments:

  1. Oh! I understand your Car Obsession because I used to be, Hana R. And I am also finding a sedan with lower payments and better gas mileage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so helpful. The fuel efficient cars rolling off the assembly line today and in the future are proof of how working together, we can meet the nation’s economic and environmental challenges.I always want a lower rate gas mileage. • Click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful information. Lucky me I discovered your site by chance, It’s really inspiring reading blogs like this! All together we can do it, protect the environment and reduce pollution from cars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your GLK 350 very great! I love its color - black! So strong. Perhaps I should buy a car like yours for my small family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.
    John Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the event that it's your first time to purchase a second hand auto, there are numerous approaches to set yourself up with regards to talking about the vehicle's cost with a merchant. My Wheel Covers

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!