Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankfulness

I am thankful for a husband who puts up with me.
  He is understanding of me when no one else is.
I am thankful for a beautiful baby girl.
She brings more laughter and joy into my life than I could have imagined.
I am thankful for having a job.
I am thankful for the opportunity to serve with the World's Finest...
United States Marine Corps.
I am thankful for those same Marines that sacrifice so much so that we can be free.
I am thankful for those who have given their lives.
I am thankful for those who are not getting to spend Thanksgiving with their families because of their call to duty.

and most importantly...

I am thankful for God.
I am thankful that even when I stray from him (which is a lot),
He is always there when I need him.
I am thankful...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!