Thursday, November 25, 2010

Romer Thanksgiving 2010

It's been a while since I've cooked an entire Thanksgiving meal.
We invited our friend Ryan (AKA Uncle Sully) over to our house for Thanksgiving dinner.
I decided to make everything from scratch minus the pie and cranberry sauce. 
Everything turned out great, and most importantly...

I got to spend it with people I love!

Thanksgiving Morning

Nick washing "Henry"...our turkey

Hanging out and eating apples



I love these two

Beginning the cooking


Action shot...looks rather dangerous with the sharp objects in my hand

turkey stuffed with apples and covered with bacon

the fam

Nick made Dannika this little "poncho" to keep her clean...it worked...sorta

Everything cooked by ME!

Dannika and her Uncle Sully




This is what happens when you put tupperware on a hot stove...oopsie

Post Thanksgiving festivities...Call of Duty....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!