Sunday, August 22, 2010

First TRUE Family Weekend

As you can tell by my previous blog posts, this weekend has been our FIRST weekend at home since Nick's been back.

It was so nice to finally get to just hang out with our little family.
I swear she's a totally different baby since Nick's been home.
Her personality is REALLY shining through.

Another really neat milestone...
For those of you who know...Dannika has "loose hips".
She's been a late bloomer when it comes to walking, pulling herself up on furniture, etc., because she's so flexible and wobbly...

Since Nick's been home...she started pulling herself up on her feet...
It's her "new thing" now so she wants to pull herself up on EVERYTHING!

She's so in love with her daddy...
I love just watching them "hang out".

Nick and I decided to take her to the beach today...
She had a BLAST in the sand...

Since the water is F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G in Cali...she isn't a big fan of it...
But she had a blast rolling around in the sand.

Unfortunately for Nick and I...

SAND + GREASY SUNSCREEN COVERED BABY = BIG PAIN IN THE BUTT

But it was worth it :-)

Starting her young...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!