Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dannika's "NEW" Digs

I began redecorating Dannika's nursery when Nick deployed.
It was a way for me to pass time...
And I hated how her original nursery was.

I hate the typical baby pink nursery with lambs, ballerinas, and flowers, etc...
I wanted to be a little "edgier"...

I took myself to Lowe's and found the brightest hot pink paint I could find and some black paint...
I proceeded to paint her walls...all by my lonesome.
It was EXHAUSTING since I was moving furniture around by myself and painting from ceiling to floors all by myself...
But when it was finally finished, I was COMPLETELY satisfied. 

I've always liked the combination of zebra and hot pink...
I think it's sexy, yet edgy...and if put together right, it can even be classy...

For the Marine Corps ball last year, I wore a hot pink strapless dress and zebra heels...

ANYWAYS....

I never got to finish the room before Nick got home, cause I wanted him to help me...

WELL....WE ARE DONE!

I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!



Close up of the knobs on her new furniture...this is the reason why I chose this style











No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!