Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just Thoughts

I need to start praying again.
I think all these feelings of stress, anxiety, and anxiousness I'm experiencing is God's way of telling me that until I start talking to him, I'm not going to feel any better. 
Thanks God. You have such creative ways to remind me to talk to you.
So day 1 is today. 
I'm going to pray pray pray!

So I need everyone to pray pray pray for me!
thanks!

****************************************************


My unhappy teething baby...yes ladies and gents...those chompers have NOT come in yet, and it is driving mommy a little mentally insane.




******************************************************


I found this picture of Lucky on my sister's friend's facebook page last night. It made me smile...and it made me sad he isn't with us anymore :-( What a cute pic though, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!