Friday, August 7, 2009

She's a heartbreaker

This is her poopy face.


She has personalized pacifiers cause she is a "baller"


I think all that working out and running I did while pregnant has made Dannika one strong baby. She is already starting to crawl!

Nick is FINALLY done with the drill field. As much as I am glad that I will not have to deal with long lonely nights and hectic crazy schedules, I am now going to have to prepare for life as a "fleet wife". He's already going to be gone most of October to go the field, and his unit is set to deploy to go to Afghanistan for 7 months in February. It breaks my heart that he's going to miss Dannika's first birthday. On the other hand, his schedule when he's NOT deployed or in the field, will be a little more normal than the drill field AAANNNDD.....he won't have to commute an hour to an hour and a half to go to work everyday.

I knew what I was getting into when I married another Marine. I don't regret it at all. I will ALWAYS support my husband and the Marine Corps 110%. I may complain about it in the process, but I will always always always stand behind my husband in everything he does. If it weren't for men and women who serve, we wouldn't be living our wonderful lives....




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!