Monday, August 10, 2009

One Month Old Already!

I can't believe our baby girl is already a month old. Time is flying by so fast. She is getting HUGE! I am NOT looking forward to going back to work in two weeks.


I LOOOOOOVE this outfit. I just HAD to get it when I was at Babies R' Us the other day!


Like Father Like Daughter. Even their mouths are open the same. No one can ever mistake this girl to be Nick's kid. I caught them napping and thought it was just hilarious. They didn't even know I took the picture!



We spent our Sunday afternoon at the San Clemente Street Festival and visited the Marine Corps' recruiting booth. Dannika enjoyed the loud live music and the hustle and bustle of the crowd!


Grandma Todd got her this zip up sweater thingy. It is a LIFESAVER when putting her to sleep. I think she likes the security and warmth of it. so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!