Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Nick's 26th Birthday!

One of our favorite restaurants to eat at in Orange County is Tak-A-O Sushi in San Clemente, so naturally that is where Nick wanted to go for his 26th birthday. We met up with one of Nick's best friend Sully and his girlfriend Sahir for dinner, sake, and a glass of merlot for me :) I also decided to bake a cake for Nick. I'm no cake boss, but Betty Crocker helped me out a lot. I made a chocolate cream cheese cake with reese's peanut butter cups sprinkled over it. I used low fat mayonnaise instead of vegetable oil in the recipe and it turned out DELICIOUS!!!! Everyone needs to try it. No birthday is complete without candles. Unfortunately, we are getting too old to actually count out candles now, so I opted for the cheesy number candles. My stupid self put the "2" backwards on the cake, but either way, Nick loved it!
Dannika's first trip to sushi





Dannika's birthday outfit for daddy's birthday celebration. Don't you just love the mary jane socks?

Daddy and Dannika at the house waiting on mommy to get ready.

The cake with the backwards 26...my bad.

Notice the backwards 2



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!