Thursday, March 10, 2016

I Can Almost Taste It...

SPRING BREAK!!
Unfortunately, I have a class tomorrow morning that my professor refuses to cancel.
Doesn't he understand that it's the Friday before a GLORIOUS week off from academia?!
People keep telling me to stop being a "goody two shoes", and skip the class.
I WOULD, but a percentage of my grade is attendance and he takes attendance every day.
Ok, I lied, I wouldn't skip class even if I could.
I'm a rule follower, and I can't help it.

But seriously y'all...
These last two weeks have been miserable.
I am studied out, "mom'ed" out, and "wife'd" out!
Spring break! We need it in this house!

It's been a rainy few days here in good ole Texas.
It didn't stop us from enjoying it though!


That fabulous Marc Jacobs umbrella is courtesy of the wonderful Karen who works at Texas A&M's Veterans' Services.

Who else is on Spring Break?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!