Friday, September 4, 2015

Has It Been A Week?!

It's been a week since I last blogged!
Ever since D went back to school followed by Nick and me, we haven't had a chance to breathe yet!
We're on the go constantly, and my classes this semester are kicking my butt already!
I'm taking a college math class, and for a gal who hasn't taken math in 13 years, it's a doozy.
We hired a new nanny this semester, and we love her already!
More importantly, Mattis loves her already!
Just some things...
 
We are currently celebrating...
THE EPIC RETURN OF BLUE BELL ICE CREAM!
 People were up at 6am at the store to buy their first 1/2 gallon.
NOT THIS GIRL.
I was at the gym...
But lucky me, I have an awesome neighbor who happened to have bought a few extra gallons and brought it over to our house!

 We're excited about...
The kick off to college football season...specifically AGGIE FOOTBALL SEASON!!!
In honor of National College Colors day, my kids wore their Aggie Maroon!
 GIG 'EM!

Life has been busy, yet fulfulling.
I'm not ready for Fall to come yet.
I hate Fall...
I hate Fall clothes....
The only think I like about Fall is Starbuck's pumpkin spiced latte (PSL).
I'm like Olaf...
I want it to be Summer all the time, and wear flip flops, shorts, and tank tops all the time!
Football season is always a fun time for our family, and I'm really excited to be able to hit up some games at the newly renovated Kyle Field!
Let me just add it's the LARGEST football stadium in the SEC! Whoop!

Hope y'all are ready for some good old fashioned American football!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!