Friday, February 22, 2013

My ABC's

I stole this from a fellow mommy, military wife blogger!
Check her out----->(Life of a Military Family)<----Check her out
Thought it would be a fun thing to do!

{A} Age: 28...for one more month
{B} Bed size: Queen...with the best investment ever...a temperpedic mattress
{C} Chore you hate: putting laundry away. I don't mind folding laundry though.
{D} Dogs: 1 giant pain in the butt, Dozer....our American bulldog
{E} Essential start to your day: catching up on my recorded shows on DVR from the night prior
{F} Favorite color: my whole world is pink
{G} Gold or Silver: depends on the outfit :-)
{H} Height: 5'4
{I} Instruments you play: piano and violin
{J} Job Title: Wife, Mommy, former U.S. Marine :-D
{K} Kids: 1 little diva
{L} Live: Massachusetts...near Boston (not by choice)...thank you Marine Corps.
{M} Married: to my wonderful husband for 5 years
{N} Nicknames: None really.
{O} Overnight hospital stays: birth of my daughter
{P} Pet peeve: the breastfeeding vs. formula feeding debate....I hate it....I wish women would just support each other on these issues no matter WHAT they choose. (this is just a whole another blog post...I get heated).
{Q} Quote: Ephesians 2:8
{R} Righty or Lefty: righty
{S} Siblings: 1 "little" sister
{T} Time you wake up: I'm up at 0430 when my husband wakes up for work...then I normally just lay in bed (angry that I can't fall back asleep) till around 6.
{U} University attended: School of Hard Knocks, baby...USMC! :-) I'm using my wonderful GI Bill to finish school this year
{V} Vegetables you dislike: I don't think there's a vegetable I dislike...I guess my least favorite is onions
{W} What makes you run late: I can't remember the last time I was late...15 minutes prior to 15 minutes prior to everything (that would be the Marine in me).
{X} X-Rays you've had: knees, teeth, chest....I'm pretty sure every part of my body has be x-rayed at some point in my career as a Marine.
{Y} Yummy food: sushi and Korean food.
{Z} Zoo animal favorite: Baby elephants...not adult ones...just the baby ones...they're so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!