Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Seaworld Adventure & Piggy Tails

The last time Nick and I went to Sea World, I was 7 months pregnant with Dannika.
As a momento, we bought a stuffed Shamu and Baby Shamu.
We decided to go back today for the first time with our 2 1/2 year old!
Here she is with the original Shamu we bought her when she was still in my tummy!







The Dolphin Tales show was AMAZING! Dannika was mesmerized by all the cool tricks the dolphins did and to cool acrobats by the actors!

I can finally get Dannika's hair into two little pig tails. She begs me to put them in her hair all the time now!










It was 70 degrees in San Diego, but we managed to find some snow at "Snow World" at Seaworld! 


It's tradition to always get a caricature done when we go to Seaworld. This is our first as a family of 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!