Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Time Is Here...

First off...
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE ROMER FAMILY!
We've been extremely blessed this year as a family, and we are looking forward to 2012!

Because of Nick's deployment coming up next month, and with the dates being so shaky, we decided not to go to Alabama or Texas like we had originally planned.

I kind of enjoyed the small family Christmas though even though we really miss our families back home.
Unfortunately, Dannika and I have been sick with colds, and mine has just gotten progressively worse so I think it was best to stay home either way.

As always, Miss Dannika Jane was spoiled beyond belief.
Nick and I have officially decided we need to have more kids or our only child is going to be a spoiled rotten brat! lol.

Every year, Nick and I always say we're not gonna get anything for each other, or that we set a spending limit.
Nick never pays attention to this agreement, and I was way too spoiled beyond belief as well.

I guess I'm just a lucky girl to have such an awesome husband.

Christmas was way more fun this year than last year.
Dannika actually "got it" and it was exciting to watch her rip open all her gifts. 
I think I got more joy out of that than anything else.
She's been going insane with all her new gadgets and toys. 

With that said, our Christmas was great (minus the colds).
We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family.
I'm so thankful that Nick is deploying with a group of Marines he has deployed with before and so thankful that he's had every opportunity to train the new guys.
I'm extremely thankful for the wonderful Tango Battery wives (and former Tango Battery wives) that have become my sisters that I can count on for anything.

I'm excited to get this deployment underway because I know that I have the amazing support of awesome friends and family.

I'm thankful for our deployed troops who are spending their holidays unselfishly and willingly over seas so that I could be here with my family. 

Happy Birthday, Jesus! 
Thank you for sacrificing your life to free me from my sins. 




Kate Spade wallet, Ipad cover, and blackberry case :-)




Her third pair of Toms.


What man doesn't like power tools?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!