Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankfulness

I am thankful for...

God

for blessing us with a beautiful, healthy daughter who gives us purpose and meaning for life....

for putting Nick and I together and giving us His love....

for giving me such a patient, loving, and understanding husband who has been there for me through the best of times and worst of times....

for allowing me to spend the holidays with my husband and letting me keep him just a little while longer before he deploys...

For our Military for allowing me to raise my daughter in a free country to grow up to become whatever her heart desires....and risking their lives without asking for anything in return to keep us safe...and for sacrificing time away from their loved ones to protect our country....

for blessing us with a beautiful home that we can call ours...



Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!