Sunday, April 17, 2011

Family Pictures

My house is still not done :-(
It was supposed to be done Friday...
Then I was told it would be done Saturday...
Now we are looking at Tuesday.

But our new hardwood floors (what is done of it at least) looks fabulous.

I realized a few weeks ago that the last time we had family pictures done was at Nick's homecoming from Afghanistan.
That was EIGHT months ago!!!!

It seems like just yesterday that Erin took our photos at Las Pulgas the day Nick got home.

Erin has since moved to South Carolina and I knew I had to find a new photographer to take pictures of my family.
While I was sad that she left, I know she's probably over there in good ole Myrtle Beach, SC capturing moments through her lens :-), and making people happy.

LUCKY FOR ME...

I was on facebook one day and remembered that my friend Ashley was a photographer too!
How could I have forgotten that?!?!

She takes amazing photos and she is the owner of Two/Eleven Photography
I didn't hesitate to ask her to take my family's photos. 
I got my sneak preview today, and I must say...

They are breathtaking!!!
I can't wait to see the rest! 
Check them out...

This one is my favorite



Lastly...

Here are photos I took of my little princess today before our family went out to run our typical Sunday errands...








No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!