Friday, January 28, 2011

My Mijo


This is one of my BFFs...Eddie...aka...my Mijo.
We became roommates after our deployment from Iraq in 2007.

He ended up becoming one of the best roommates a girl could ever ask for.
He was not only an awesome roommate but my best friend.
He listened to all my relationship problems, family problems, work problems...
He was always there for me.
He was there for me through bad dates, bad relationships, and bad guys in general.
He was there when I met Nick.
So Eddie...

I love you to death.

I would do ANYTHING for you.
You're my "mijo"...my friend...my mentor...and my brother.

I love your son.

I love Sarah.

I can't imagine my life if I hadn't met you.

Just so so you know....

you're fabulous.

The Romer's love you...
I can't wait till Dannika is old enough to understand what an amazing person you are.

Here's to our nights that started out with shots of Patron!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!