Friday, April 9, 2010

Blessed.

I've experienced quite a bit when it comes to relationships. When I met Nick, everything changed. I'm not going to go into detail about it...but those that know me, know what I am talking about. Today has been a really rough, lonely day for me...for no reason at all. I guess it is just one of those days that I really really wanted to come home to my 'Knight in Shining Armor' when I got off work. I guess this is just another emotion that is part of a deployment. I don't deserve such a wonderful man to be my husband...how did I get so lucky????? What did I do to make God happy for him to decide that I needed Nick in my life? God works in mysterious ways...yes he does...cause even though I can't figure out why he decided Nick was for me...I am sooooo thankful and so blessed that he decided that WE were meant to be ONE!


This was the day after we got married in Vegas...just the two of us...Nick couldn't afford a diamond at the time for me...and I was just sooo happy to be Mrs. Romer, I didn't even care. He later surprised me and "reproposed" to me in the parking lot of my work with a BEAUTIFUL diamond ring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!