Sunday, April 17, 2016

Why I Hate April (and other stuff)

I really suck at this whole "keeping up on the blog" thing.
Really suck.
In my defense, April is a crazy month for us college kids.
With the semester winding down to an end, finals looming around the corner, big projects and papers being due, and the dreaded registration process beginning for summer and fall, it's a pretty busy time of the year!
Registration actually gives me mouth ulcers.
It's seriously the most stressful thing ever trying to figure out which classes you need take, which professors are good (by good, I mean easy), which classes fill up fast, and if you're gonna even get in the classes you need to graduate. 
I have spent more time than I am willing to admit on Texas A&M's class search schedule and Rate My Professor this month.
I think I've actually dreamed about registration.
But seriously....
Registration is the most awful time of the year. 

So instead of blogging about something meaningful or about some awesome event that has happened in my life, here's just a mish mosh of randomness and photos that I have taken this month.
If you follow me on Instagram, you've most likely seen all of these photos on there.

I'm in love with this Marine Corps flag my husband made for our backyard!

I bribed my kids with snacks to take a photo together on National Sibling day.

Mattis loves lawn mowers. 
He follows Nick around with his little pretend lawn mower and "mows the yard".
I hope he likes mowing the yard when he's older!

Nick working on some flags for our business Bell's Old Glory shop.
Look us up on Facebook: Bell's Old Glory Shop!!

I got these cool shirts from Valhalla Wear
Nick and I wore them to class together on Wednesday...lol.
I think they're pretty funny.

Some random photos of my little man.


We have two nannies this semester who are both in a sorority at A&M.
Lucky Mattis gets to go to the sorority house every week for lunch.
I'm sure he just HATES all the attention he gets from all the pretty girls.

Nick went to "the field" for one night this weekend with the A&M Corps of Cadets midshipmen (you could hardly call a 24 hour overnight stay in the woods an actual field op).
 But with him being gone, it was just the kids and me.
It was kinda nice to have some special time with just the kids and me.

Dannika was asked to participate in a photoshoot for A&M this weekend for an advertisement.
She was pretty excited.

It was some serious business!
Watch out Gigi Hadid!

 We ended our Saturday night with a visit from our Rachel (one of Mattis' nannies).
It's always a fun time when she comes to hang out with us!
Oh, and the other baby in the photo is our neighbor's adorable baby, Kylie.

So there's my April in review!
Hopefully after April is over, I can hope back on the blogging train more!
Hope y'all had a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Here is hoping that April goes easy on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting for my blogging to get back going. I think you're doing awesome. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still waiting for my blogging to get back going. I think you're doing awesome. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get the classes/professors you want and that April starts to go easy on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the feeling, I have been behind on blogs with this semester winding down!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!