Friday, November 14, 2014

Kim Kardashian and a Jumble of Other Stuff

Kim Kardashian has been flooding my newsfeed lately with a photo shoot she did for a magazine.
She's naked.
People are freaking out.
You can just google it and read all the comments that people put on all the articles regarding this photo shoot she did.
When I first saw the photo pop up on my newsfeed, I just scrolled right through it without thinking twice about it. 
Why?
Because it's Kim freaking Kardashian! That's why!
She got famous with that famous "leaked" "adult" tape of her and Ray J.
Home girl is famous because....dun. dun. dun.
She took off her clothes!

I'm not condoning this risqué photo shoot she did, but I'm really just shocked at how people are reacting.
Relax people.
It's just another day in the life of Kim Kardashian. 

ANYWAY.

Winter weather has hit Texas with the whole "arctic blast" deal.
Honestly, to me, it hasn't been THAT cold.
I mean it's chilly, but after spending two winters up north, this weather we are having is just "chilly".
Luckily by next Saturday, we are supposed to back up in the 70's...yay!

I started lifting weights with Nick on his program, and it's been straight up kicking my butt!
But in just the last month, I can see more defined muscle tone in my body, and my knee hurts less!
I've also become quite the lover of gym selfies.

I used to make fun of people who did gym selfies, but as Wendy Williams always says, "I'm a woman, and I'm allowed to change my mind."
You should try it!

We attended Dannika's school's "Fall Sing-A-Long" today.
She got to dress up in 50's attire.
I remember as a kid growing up having 50's dress up day at school.
I always wanted a cute poodle skirt to wear, but my mom never got me one.
In fact, she never dressed me up for special dress up days at school.
(First generation American probs....)
Check out my baby singing away!

And because I can't finish this completely random blog post without some photos of my youngest...
Being completely entertained by....
a water fountain...


3 comments:

  1. If I took photos of me in the gym, I'd look sweaty and gross. I'd scare people.

    You, however, look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the Kim K pics. Like she is not famous for winning a Nobel prize, and she has posed for so many other mags naked. Shock value is how she stays relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you look so good post-workout? I look like a red, hot, sweaty, mess!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!