Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Life with a 100lbs Dog

If you keep up with my blog, you probably remember this post.
Dozer became part of our family, and let me just say that it has been truly a rollercoaster!
Dozer and Nick have a typical "Man's Best Friend" type relationship.
Dozer LOVES it when Nick is home, and Nick treats Dozer like the son he never had.

Look at them...it's almost a bromance...
Dozer and Dannika have a typical "brother and sister" relationship.
She LOVES to play with him, but she just annoys the crap out of him.
He looks so annoyed at her because she's so bossy, and even though he probably weights 4x more than her and could eat her......
He always does what she says.
She's a "tattle-tell"....(ie. Dannika: "Mommmyyyyy!" Me: "What's wrong baby?" Dannika: "Dozer hit me!!!!!!" Me: "Then hit him back!")

This is their relationship. Dannika has TONS of fun torturing her "little brother", and he just kinda "takes it"...hoping that it ends soon....

Dozer and I...
We have quite a dynamic, love/hate relationship.
I love him to death.
He is the perfect fit to our family, and he brings me lots of joy...............
and lots of headaches.......lol?

So far....
He has eaten or destroyed...
EVERYTHING in my flowerbed (twice)
Nick's boots 
Peed in Dannika's bedroom (he he pees a gallon)
Chewed up my cables that give me internet and satellite TV
Dannika's favorite Hello Kitty hat
THREE of Dannika's kiddy pools 
ALL of my potted cactus plants and aloe vera (yes...cactus)
Ran away from me from excitement of seeing other people and scared half my cul de sac.

And with ALL that...
I am the one that feeds him, bathes him, and spends money on pointless toys that he will demolish within minutes of me giving it to him, organic dog treats, and the BEST dog food.

Can I just add...
After I spent 20 minutes bathing him today....
He decided to go roll around in dirt....while his fur was still wet?

Oh Dozer...
What will we do with you....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!