Friday, December 24, 2010

Romer Christmas Eve

We have a tradition at our house where we get to open our stocking stuffers on Christmas Eve.
It was fun to watch Dannika go through her stocking.
She really had no idea what was going on, but it was fun to watch her either way. 
She got all kinds of Dora the Explorer bath toys (her favorite cartoon), and some crayola bathtime water color changer tablets. 
I got Nick what I always get him....boxers, candy, and this year a handy fishing all in one tool.
And Nick got me some work out dvds, candy, and hair stuff!!
This year was no different except for the fact that I absolutely could not wait to give Nick and Dannika one of their Christmas gifts early.
I ended up letting Nick have the xbox fishing game that I bought him early and we let Dannika have her Flintstone car early as well.
They both seemed to enjoy it so I was happy!
I'm so excited for tomorrow morning when Dannika gets to open all her gifts under the tree!





1 comment:

  1. Both are looking so cute in your tunic sweaters. I love this design. Thanks for sharing your moment.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!