Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dia De Los Muertos

Nick and I took Dannika to the Dia De Los Muertos festival in San Juan today...
Dannika had a blast, and tried authentic homemade horchata for the first time...
She loved it a little too much...lol.

The weather was absolutely gorgeous today.
It was a perfect day for riding the bike...
Some of the few things I miss doing with Nick since I've had Dannika.
It seems like that bike has just been sitting in our garage since before he left on deployment in January!
It was supposed to be a "gas saver" for Nick since he was commuting to San Diego when he was on the drill field...and everyone knows his giant lifted chevy does not to too bueno on gas.


Dannika is still awesome though, and I do enjoy every minute I spend with her...even when she's being a butt.
We fall so much in love with her everyday!

There she is :-)





mmm....homemade tostada


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!