Saturday, November 28, 2009

The End of Fall and Beginning of Winter!

This year was Dannika's first Thanksgiving. I am so blessed that Nick gets to spend the holidays at home and will not be deploying for Afghanistan till after the New Year. This year I had so much to be thankful for. God has blessed our little family with SO MUCH this year. With the purchase of our first home, the birth of our healthy beautiful little girl, the most wonderful husband and father, and my success as a recruiter....I just can't think of what I did to deserve all of this bliss! We spent Thanksgiving this year with the Gilbert family at their beautiful home. It was just the perfect way to end the fall to spend Thanksgiving with our friends, good food, GREAT wine, and the most awesome family! Nick and I are not real into that whole Black Friday shopping, however, we did make a trip to Camp Pendleton to do our Christmas shopping for his family. We finally have our Christmas lights up, and I officially don't feel like an idiot for putting my Christmas stuff up BEFORE Thanksgiving!

Our Christmas stockings
Dannika's stocking
Watching Daddy put the Christmas tree up

Putting the star on



Hanging out with daddy in the morning before he goes to work



Thanksgiving!
Dannika and Uncle Ellis

She is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!