Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just the two of us...

Nick has been in the field this past week training to go to Afghanistan at the beginning of the new year. This has been the first time that Dannika and I have been alone at home. I've gotten to bond a lot with her and it's been a lot of fun. The mornings are always my favorite time of the day. I love getting her up and ready for daycare. The few minutes I get to spend with her in the mornings are my favorite part of the day. We usually watch Jon & Kate Plus 8 and then we head off for daycare. Here are some pictures from our early mornings.


Sittin' in her chair watching TV


She loves Jon & Kate


We love fall time clothes!














After her morning bottle. She's always in a good mood after her bottle!






She finally fits in her cute little bloomers!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!