Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Home...New Future!

Still no baby...

thank God though, cause I don't know how we would have moved with me being in the hospital with a baby. Nick has been absolutely wonderful. He's been doing EVERYTHING....moving, putting blinds up, setting up the cable/inernet, fixing the toilets, fixing the ceiling fan, fixing the garage, hanging pictures of for me a million times cause I keep changing my mind on how I want it hung....cleaning...we're not used to doing all this stuff ourselves!! The ONLY thing I'll miss about apartment living is the fact that if something didn't work, they fixed it for us. We're finally ALMOST settled in. For the most part we have everything done, but our new house has so much wall space that I don't know what I want to do with it yet. I have so many new decorating ideas, but I gotta cut down on our spending! I love love love our new house though. We got a brand new frontloading washer and dryer. It is pretty much the most amazing washer and dryer I have ever had. We got a brand new stainless steel Samsung fridge too! I'm soo excited about it. The Best Buy guys delivered it this week, but the fridge doesn't fit through our door to the kitchen or through the dining room entrance...sooooo...we have to wait until tomorrow so that they can come with a 4 man team and lift it over our counter. It's been kinda crappy not having a fridge for the past couple days...you never know what you have until you don't have it. Anywys, other than that, I'm still sitting here waiting on the arrival of Miss Dannika Jane...I just hope she doesn't decide to be fashionably late!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every, single comment! Thanks for the love!